Saturday 3 September 2011

Here's my first challenge card

Hi its Kath here and I have a Lili of the Valley card to share with you.

This card is for my Daughters wedding anniversary.  The image is Together Forever from Lili of the Valley.  I have coloured them with promarkers.
I would like to enter my very first blogged card into the following challenges :
Lili of the valley - sketch followed
Sweet stampin - anything but birthday
Craft your days away - make your own flowers
Charisma cardz - anything goes

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog,
Kath xx

11 comments:

  1. lovely card
    thanks for joining us this week at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous love this image, fab colours too,thanks for joining us at LOTV hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kath, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card sweetie. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this week and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous I love this image, have it myself. Thank you for joining us this week at sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, this is sweet :) Lovely image, colours and layout.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww such a cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to blogland! Sweet card and I'm sure your daughter will really appreciate receiving it. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Kath, love the shades of green and the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this week, hope to see you next time. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete