Wednesday 16 November 2011

Happy Birthday Mike

Today I went to my daughter's to make a card for my son in laws birthday next week.
I'm really pleased with how it's turned out especially as it was only my second time using my daughter's prismacolor pencil's.  I hope you will agree.


The image is by Bugaboo and as I said, it's coloured with prisma pencil's.  The papers are from the DCWV paper stack.  I added the blue spotted ribbon to follow the sketch I was using.  I have used the sketch LO on both the top part of the card and also along the bottom of this twisted easel card.   The only embellishment's I used were 3 brown spotted card candi on the top right hand corner.
I am entering this card into the following challenges :
The sweet stop - for the sketch
My time to craft - take 2, I used the sketch twice
Paper Sundae's - digi stamps
2 sisters - anything goes
Charisma cards - cutesy
Little miss muffet - simplicity
Creative craft - minimalistic

I write this blog post on behalf of my Mum so please take the time to leave Mum a comment.  She doesn't beleive she's any good at cardmaking, no matter how often I tell her,
Hugs
H & Mum
xx 

6 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love the papers and the embellies. Love the layout and the twisted easel card! Great job. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

    Cleota
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card

    Thank you for joining in the fun at MTTC this time

    hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! Love the cute image, the fabulous coloring... the clouds look awesome. Great papers and folds. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE - what a cute image - so fun!
    Thank you for playing along with The Sweet Stop Challenge! Have a great weekend!

    I have Blog Candy HERE if you are interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love your clouds you added to your image. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for joining in our Digi challenge at Paper Sundaes. Fabulous colouring. i love that cloudy sky too.

    ReplyDelete