Monday 20 February 2012

Marions First challenge card

Hello, my name is Marion is this is my first go at entering a challenge and also my very first easel card.
Here is my card :


Th Mum is stamp is by Papermania and has been coloured with my new promarkers.
The papers are from a magazine and are by Pink Petticoat.
I hope you like my card, and I would love for you to leave me some 
comments and let me know what you think.
I would like to enter my card into the The Cutie Pie Challenge for their flower power challenge.

Cheers
Marion xx

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty card Marion. I love the feminine colours, and I'm a big fan of easel cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty easel card and I love all the pink and flower scheme too. The colouring and design is beautiful. Thanks for playing at Cutie Pie and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like you card Marion, its fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Cutie Pies, I hope its the first of many that you join us for, hugs, Karenx

    ReplyDelete